Kirkstall Abbey Markets
Join us at our outdoor markets in the picturesque 12th century ruins of Kirkstall Abbey.
With over 40 unique stalls each day you can enjoy a Saturday or Sunday afternoon browsing hand-made crafts and local produce from across Yorkshire in a glorious setting whilst supporting your local businesses.
Kirkstall Abbey Markets run one weekend per month between March and November from 12 noon to 3pm. Remember, there is free parking at Abbey House Museum and free entry to the Abbey Visitor Centre with toilets and baby change facilities!
- 25th/26th March
- 29th/30th April and 1st May
- 27th/28th/29th May
- 24th/25th June
- 29th/30th July
- 26th/27th/28th August
- 30th Sept / 1st Oct
- 28th/29th Oct
- 25th/26th Nov
Some of our regular stallholders include:
- Fresh Hospitality – teas and coffees etc.
- Blue Pig Company – pork, gammon sausages and bacon etc.
- Snowden Hill Water Buffalo – pre packed buffalo meat and ready to eat buffalo burgers.
- Cryer & Stott – Yorkshire family Cheese Mongers
- The Hop Box – Craft beers on draught
- The Yummy Yank – award winning cakes and treats
- Bimble Co – Natural Health products
- Marnie’s Jewellery
- Funky Gibbon Fashion
Plus many more!
For Further Information
Please see our website for visitor information as well as how to be a stall holder.